Castle Vets has the opportunity available for a motivated and enthusiastic candidate to join our busy team of 7 Vets, 1 Orthopeadic specialist, 11 Qualified Nurses, 3 Student Nurses, 3 Animal Nursing Assistants, 7 Receptionists and 2 Admin staff.
As a Veterinary Auxiliary your role will be to support the nursing team by maintaining the high standard of cleanliness in the practice.
Duties to include:
- Assisting in kennels with general cleaning,
- Laundry including Scrub areas
- Cleaning of theatres and Prep areas
- Cleaning of Surgical Kits including packing and sterilising
- Cleaning of consulting room’s
- Re-stocking of all consumables in all areas of the practice.
- Adhering to Health and Safety protocols at all times
No Veterinary experience required as full training will be given but is an advantage.
Competitive salary will be discussed at interview.
We are a lifestyle practice in the centre of reading with excellent amenities within walking distance.
Please email your C.V and covering letter to the Head Nurse email@example.com