The procedures carried out by our veterinary nurses are charged for but you will not be charged for a consultation when you see a veterinary nurse.
- Nail clipping (Free for Pet Health club members)
- Dressing changes
- Microchipping (Free for Pet Health club members)
- Blood samples for routine checks
- Diabetes monitoring
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Tick removal
- Urine testing
- Ear cleaning
- Anal gland emptying
- Routine injections – such as allergy vaccinations
- Dermatology Clinics (run by our specialist nurse)
- Puppy classes (run by a specialist team of qualified veterinary nurses)
Many procedures carry discounts for members of our Pet Health Club. Nail clipping and micro-chipping are FREE.
Our veterinary nurses regularly attend courses to improve their knowledge and keep up to date with procedures. Some of our qualified veterinary nurses also hold, or are studying towards, additional qualifications.
Please note, that as nurses, whilst we are able to give advice we are not allowed to diagnose medical problems, so if you think that your pet is ill you will need to make an appointment to see a Vet.