Castle Vets has the opportunity available for a motivated and enthusiastic candidate to join our busy team of 7 Vets, 1 Orthopeadic specialist, 11 Qualified Nurses, 3 Student Nurses, 3 Animal Nursing Assistants, 7 Receptionists and 2 Admin staff.
As a Veterinary Auxiliary your role will be to support the nursing team by maintaining the high standard of cleanliness in the practice.
Duties to include:
- Assisting in kennels with general cleaning,
- Laundry including Scrub areas
- Cleaning of theatres and Prep areas
- Cleaning of Surgical Kits including packing and sterilising
- Cleaning of consulting room’s
- Re-stocking of all consumables in all areas of the practice.
- Adhering to Health and Safety protocols at all times
Monday - Friday 9.30am-5.30pm, Every other Saturday 9am-1pm
No Veterinary experience required as full training will be given but is an advantage.
Competitive salary will be discussed at interview.
We are a lifestyle practice in the centre of reading with excellent amenities within walking distance.
Please email your C.V and covering letter to the Head Nurse firstname.lastname@example.org